1. Contact details
Company name and address
Tel. + 45 7626 3600
- Purchasing of services and (ydelse) as well as the distribution of printed matter on behalf of other publishers.
- Visitors on our websites, e.g. the websites you visit and forms you fill in or if you participate in a contest, studies, etc.
- Marketing, including signing up for a newsletter.
- Participating in events, fairs, etc. or your contact with us regarding an inquiry.
- Processing job application in our companies
3. Personal information
3.1 Collection and processing of personal information:
In the table below shows the types of information and the purpose of processing them
Visit on website
Distribution of printed matter
Fairs and other events
3.2 Personal information is processed for the following purposes
- In connection with purchases and sales information is kept for documentation and compliance with current law
- For response and follow-up on inquiries received respectively on online forms, e-mail, and telephone
- To improve the website to best present relevant information as well as optimize the user experience and marketing initiatives
- To forward newsletters and other marketing material where you have submitted approval for these purposes
- Profiling is carried out to the extent that it enables timely and relevant communication based on the information we receive including visitor history, user behavior on the website and electronic marketing measurement
- Maintenance of technical and organizational security measure - Investigation with any suspicion or knowledge regarding security breach as well as reporting to the registered and supervisory authority
- Handling complaints and inquiry from the supervisory authority
- Statistical analyzes
No automated individual decision-making is made based on the personal data we process about you.
3.3 Legal basis for processing personal information
The legal basis for processing personal information to the above purposes:
- Our contractual obligation to provide a product, service or output by the agreement a customer enters with us
- Approval to gather information in connection with marketing efforts
- The requirement for balancing interests where processing improves our service and communication for the benefit of our customers and visitors
- Our legal obligations e.g. concerning IT-security and notification obligation
3.4 Revocations of consent
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. E.g. if you have signed up for a newsletter you can always easily unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of every newsletter you receive from us.
3.5 Protection of personal information
All personal information is stored and processed in secure and confidential systems with updated antivirus and firewalls as well as user management and access control. Our security measure is checked regularly. Data transmission through the internet cannot be guaranteed 100%. Where personal information is collected, these will be encrypted in the transfer.
3.6 Data retention
Personal information is stored if we have a businesslike relationship with you or the company you represent. It is possible that some information is stored for a longer time if there are some legal requirements or we have other judicial obligations that require this.
By receiving and processing job applications information will be deleted after at least 6 months, in case it does not leads to hiring.
3.7 Third parties
We neither sell, announce nor pass on personal information to third parties without your approval, unless it is necessary and must be expected in terms of purchase and delivering services and output, or where it is necessary to ensure compliance of current laws.
3.8 External business partners
Stibo Complete is using external business partners/suppliers to accomplish tasks on behalf of Stibo Complete. All business partners are assigned to a contract with instructions and requirements about safety regarding processing personal data. If you follow or communicate with Stibo Complete through an account on social media, including third-party platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Stibo Complete can receive information about our profile and interactions from this supplier.
4. Your rights
By written approach you can – with the limitations of the privacy regulation you can use your rights, which depends on the situation, include the right to access your personal information, change incorrect information, request to have your information deleted or handed over as well as to object to the processing of your information. You also have the right to complain to a qualified authority, including a data protection agency. If you have any questions, feel free to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact us
If the above information leaves you with any questions when we would love to hear from you. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us on the telephone number: +45 7626 3600